Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ginger Blossom Gift Set

I've been trying to keep my New Year's resolution to use my designer series paper. So, I've spent this weekend using my Ginger Blossom paper.  I scoured Splitcoast Stampers for ideas and some of what I have made is shown below.  Last year, I made a gift basket and donated it to a local group that raises money for the school system.  They will be having their annual gala this spring so I decided to make another basket and I wanted to make it in plenty of time so that I wasn't stressing about meeting a deadline.  This was a snowy weekend in Bridgewater so I had plenty of time to stay indoors and stamp.

The card holder was made using this tutorial.  The gift card holder is made using this tutorial, and the matchbox was inpsired by the uber talented Mary Fish.  Sadly, I still have some Ginger Blossom left, so I expect I'll be making some more things!

Thanks for stopping by, and have I hope you have a chance to stamp today!

2 comments:

Green toys distributor said...

you have very beautiful gift set...

Anonymous said...

oh how I remember these colors...I loved them SOOOOO much....I sure miss river rock!