Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hoo Loves You?

I sure hope this looks like an owl.
That is, in fact, the look I'm going for.  I got an email the other day and it had a couple of cartoon-ish owls in it.  As I studied them, I figured I had enough punches and such that I could re-create the owl myself.  I consider this to be a work in progress, since I don't know any owl that has eyeballs floating in space!  However, since this is supposed to be a caricature of an owl, I figure it's ok.  Special thanks to Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge for providing the layout for me to follow.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

sylvia said...

OOHHH! I love it. yes, he does look like and owl and I love the patterned belly.

Teresa Kline said...

I luv it, I think it is fabulous....it is the best owl I have seen with punches and die cuts..I have not like any before yours(wink)...perfect!
Have a wonderful week.

enjoy *~*

Torico said...

What a fun card Jen. Yes! He looks like an owl. It's perfect!!