Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sweet Sunday SSSC60

My computer has been giving me major problems.  I've been aware for quite some time that my hard drive was "on it's way out."  The last week or so it really started acting crazy, so I backed up all the info that I figured was important to me (especially all the blogs that I had bookmarked).  And the last couple of days I have spent installing a new hard drive in my laptop and then reinstalling all my software.  As a result I'm behind on posting cards I've made.  This one was made using the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and I decided to highlight my card with the fabulous roses that I have seen on so many beautiful cards lately.  You can find the tutorial here for these fabulous flowers.  Although there's no way this baby is getting into an envelope, I LOVE it!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

Torico said...

Fantastic colors, Jen! So crisp and beautidful card...

Nancy L. said...

really pretty!

Karen Giron said...

Love those flowers! They are so elegant and the colors look amazing!