Monday, January 10, 2011

Curtain Call 64 Snowman

I guess I'm not done with winter after all!  Maybe it has something to do with the newest snowstorm headed my way.  I actually didn't know about the snowstorm when I first decided to make this card, so maybe I'm a little bit psychic?!?  In any event I decided on a snowman for my Curtain Call 64 color challenge card.

I couldn't resist after seeing this brave snowboarder!

A little shimmery goodness in the form of dazzling diamonds highlights the edge of my "snow."  And to keep a promise that I made to myself to use my felt stash more, I added the scalloped piece at the top.  By a strange coincidence, the color matches Marina Mist almost exactly!  I owe the layout to the FTL71 sketch from December 2009.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute card and perfect for the snow we have been having..YUCK! Anyway I really like the felt you have used!

Vicky Hayes said...

I do love the felt you've been using lately and it looks fab with the snowflake/ribbon/tag embellishment here. Your snowman seems very happy with the snow but I have definitely had enough for this winter!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, this is just too cute! I just can't get over the happy face on that snowman, and the felt is a perfect warm and cozy touch. Fabulous job with the colors again this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! Love that snowman. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)