Friday, May 6, 2011

ColourQ 83 and Viva La Verve

The color challenge this week at the ColourQ totally ROCKS!

Wow!  Are these colors fabulous or what?  I couldn't wait to get started.  I poked around blogland for a while and I found a rockin' sketch at the Viva La Verve forum that I thought was worthy of these colors.

I thought that sunburst would be a great way to show off all these colors.  And to make matters extra easy, Shannan Tuebner did a little tutorial on how to create the look.
 

This was such a fun card to make.  I had designer paper in all the colors except for Tangerine Tango, so the sunburst is an interesting mix of colors and patterns.  I stamped the larger Tempting Turquoise layer with the Canvas background stamp to give it a little texture.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

5 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

And you really do rock these colour challenges Jen! The sunburst is a real wow!

Michelle said...

You have used this sketch and the colour challenge together perfectly. What a bright and happy card, well done :)

Unknown said...

I love the combo of this sketch and the colourQ colors! What a cool, bold, and graphic card you've created:) Thanks for joining us at CQC this week!

Sylvia said...

Love the dsign of your card, Jen! Love the papers and cs you used to make it. Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week.

kasia c. said...

Oh, Yeah! This is awesome! Love your pairing of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at CQC. :)