Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MOJO191

A few weeks ago, I made a card for a color challenge using the colors Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, and Very Vanilla.  I didn't think there was anything special about those colors until I actually put the card together and I took a step back and realized that those colors were pretty fabulous together!

Today, I decided to use those colors again for the MOJO sketch challenge.

I didn't have a specific sentiment in mind when I made my card, but I ended up making a card that would suit a lot of different purposes.


Of course, my card is a bit feminine, so I can't exactly use it to wish my brother-in-law a Happy Father's Day, but I think I could make it fit for just about any other occasion!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Erna Logtenberg said...

beautiful card Jen!

Olena said...

WOW! Beautiful card! Love it! Olena