Monday, May 23, 2011

SPCC 101

Today, I have the distinct pleasure of being the Guest Designer at the Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo.  And this week we've got a fabulous color combo for you to work with!  I hope you have time to join us!

One of my co-workers recently had a baby boy, so this color combo fit perfectly with my plans to send her a card to congratulate her.  A little help from the Sketchbook Saturday challenge, and I was off!

It's hard to see in the photo, but above the floating baby head, is a sentiment that says "welcome baby."  Perfect!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

4 comments:

Erna Logtenberg said...

adorable!!

Sylvia said...

This is so cute!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love this Jen - it was a great idea to use the Early Espresso as the card base.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So cute, so lovely! I really like it! (I'm sure the recipient did too :))