Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ColourQ 95 and Stamping 411 Sketch 213

The color challenge this week at ColourQ is all about some of the new SU! In Colors.

Look how fabulous these colors look together!  Those blues, the coral and a little bit of brown thrown in.  Ooh-la-la!  I could hardly wait to get started on a card for this.  And since it seems like forever since I made a card for the Stamping 411 sketch challenge, that's the sketch I chose.

I don't mind saying that Island Indigo is fast becoming my new favorite color.  If you haven't seen it I'm not sure that I can adequately describe how it looks.  It's too blue to be called teal and too dark to be turquoise.  It's too light to be a true indigo but it's not cobalt either.  In short, it is indescribable but entirely wonderful and I can't wait to use it again!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

5 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

pretty sketch and you've done it proud! Love those colors!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Jen! Love that flower. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Vicky Hayes said...

The flower looks beautiful against Island Indigo. I love the look of this colour too and the coral and can't wait to be using them!

Christina said...

I can't wait to get these new colors myself! The blues make such a beautiful backdrop for the coral flower. Lovely job! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ again this week!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow this is gorgeous!!