Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Cousin's Wedding

I'm sure like I sound like a broken record because I've been talking quite a bit about attending weddings over the last few months, but I've got another one today!  As far as I know it's the last one I'm going to this year.  Whew!  My cousin is getting married and the whole family is traveling "down the cape" (as we natives like to say when we are going to Cape Cod) so I thought I'd show you the card I made for the happy couple.  I can't take any credit for the design because I CASEd this card made by Sharon Johnson.

The wedding invitation was in shades of brown, so that's what I assumed the colors of the wedding party would be.  I like to make my wedding cards to match so I found some nice retired designer paper with pretty swirls (that I actually think is Close to Cocoa) and paired it with a layer of Chocolate Chip and some brown organdy ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

4 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about it! Have fun at the wedding "down the Cape." hopefully the traffic won't be too bad when you make your way home. BA HA HA HA! That was funny. ;)

Judy said...

Stunning Wedding Card very elegant.
I hope you enjoy your day.
Judy

Allison said...

So beautiful and elegant! Love the colours and the organdy ribbon!

Vicky Hayes said...

Lucky you Jen - I do like a wedding! And the card you made is beautiful!