Tuesday, June 18, 2013

colourQ 194

This week at colourQ Arielle continues on the bright and summery theme with this beautiful palette.  Anyone with a fondness for watermelon will love this summer beach towel!


I went a little uber CAS on my card this week, sort of unintentionally.  Using the layout from CAS(E) This Sketch I designed this card in my head where it looked pretty good.  By the time I put it to paper, something got lost in the translation and I got this card instead!  



The colourQ gals have got some great projects to inspire you, so head on over to check them out!  Hope to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Reason to Smile (SU); You (Simon Says Stamp)
Accessories:  You die (Simon Says Stamp); washi tape

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Love your take on this week's sketch...such pretty colors, too!

lostinpaper said...

Another great take on the sketch this week Jen, LOVE your colour choices!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

donna mikasa said...

Love your CAS take on the sketch!