Monday, June 24, 2013

Fly! and CTS 33

I had lots of ideas churning around in my head for the latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  Those three elements on the sketch kept calling to me and I changed my mind several times before I settled on the beautiful butterfly from Awesome Blossom and some enamel dots.



The sentiment is one that I made myself using Alphabet Soup.  How awesome is it that I can make any sentiment I want!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Awesome Blossom, Alphabet Soup (The Alley Way Stamps)
Accessories:  Enamel Dew Drop Stickers (Freckled Fawn); washi tape; Basic Pearls (SU)

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

snappy scrappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim S said...

What a fun and creative use of the sketch!! That black butterfly and dots are lovely on the pop of red washi!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great take on the sketch Jen!

Happy Dance said...

What a perfect CAS card for this challenge. Love that bit of washi beneath the butterfly. Seriously great card. Bev

wienerhoneymooners said...

YES! So perfectly CAS it hurts - but in a great way!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!!

Nilu A said...

Wow! What a great and perfect card.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the combo of the butterfly and the enamel dots! Lovely.