Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Now That's a Good Point!

Today is my mother's and my sister's birthday!  But instead of showing you some beautiful birthday cards I made to commemorate those occasions I've got a card that I made just for fun (because that's what I do)!


The Fusion sketch this week had me intrigued and after hunting around in my stamp room for a bit, I realized that all these fun arrows in Good Point from The Alley Way Stamps fit the challenge quite well.  And I added a sentiment from Get the Point, so this is a very pointy card all around!


Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great design!!

Lyndal said...

Fun design Jen :) So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card..love the arrows. Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion.

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card! thanks for playing with us at Fusion!