Friday, November 8, 2013

BE Inspired 41

TGIF!  Today there are two reasons to celebrate:  my vacation starts at 5:30 tonight and there's a brand new BE Inspired challenge at The Alley Way Stamps blog!



I started thinking about all those dots in the inspiration photo when I sat down to make my card.  So I rooted around in my stash of DSP until I found some polka dotted paper that almost matched the colors in the photo exactly.  I used that to paper piece the coffee mug from Breakfast Club, added the coffee sentiment and a few hearts from tag-alongs and I was done!  The colors for the flags also come from that DSP and the fun layout is the latest sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps.


If you play along with the BE Inspired challenge you can win a free stamp set!  Just use an image from The Alley Way Stamps on your project.  That's it!  And if you don't have any stamps you can find FREEBIE images here!  One lucky person will be hand picked and one person will be randomly chosen.  Both will win a free stamp set!

I hope you have a chance to play along!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS card Jen!

hollybeary creations said...

This is adorable.. I love that mug image! Great use of the sketch.. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

hollybeary creations said...

This is adorable.. I love that mug image! Great use of the sketch.. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

hollybeary creations said...

This is adorable.. I love that mug image! Great use of the sketch.. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

OttawaMom said...

I love the colour combo and cute mug image! Great take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Kathya said...

Adorable!!! Hope your vacation is going well! Love the colors you chose and the polka dots on your cup are so cute! Btw, really like the new "hey girl" badge! :) thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Notes by Nina said...

This is great Jen, I love bright fun colours.

Unknown said...

Love the colours you have chosen and the clean look of your card :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!