Tuesday, November 19, 2013

colourQ 216

We are continuing the theme of autumn-inspired colors this week at colourQ.  And I just love that bit of Bashful Blue thrown in!



Aren't those colorful acorns adorable?  I didn't use acorns on my card but I did use some leaves from the same kinds of trees.  The multitude of little flags on my card were inspired by the sketch at Cardabilities.


As you can expect, the colourQ design team have got some fabulous designs to share with you this week so head on over there and check them out.  I hope you have time to join us in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  More Mustard (SU); Spiced Marmalade (Distress)
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves die (Lawn Fawn); More Mustard button (SU); baker's twine (American Crafts)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable Jen, love the layered banners!

adziamar said...

Wonderful card, beautiful colours. Thank you for playing at Cardabilities.

Stacey Schafer said...

such beautiful banners, Jen!

Macarena said...

Beautiful clean and simple card. I love the sweet autumn colors! Thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities :-)

hugs, Marzena DT

Zuza G said...

So clean and simple - I love it! And the acorns are adorable, that's for sure! Thanx for playing along with us on Cardabilities! Zuza DT