Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fantabulous!

I will admit that when I first saw the new challenge (not so new anymore since it debuted last Thursday!) at CAS(E) This Sketch I sort of ran in the opposite direction.  But the more I stared at the cards from the design team and cards in the gallery the more I wanted to give it a try.



I grabbed some old DSP from my stash and this fun speech bubble from Spell Check and put them together.  Easy peasy!  I love it when a card comes together easily!  I guess I didn't need to be afraid of that sketch after all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Spell Check (The Alley Way Stamps)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP (SU)
Ink:  Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Jen! I love your take on the sketch!

Betty said...

What a great CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.