Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 114

Looking for my TAWS Sneak Peek?  Click HERE.

It's Thanksgiving Eve here in the US and I'm celebrating with a card I made with the new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week Linda Suarez is our hostess and her sketch is classic and full of possibility!



Tomorrow my head will be filled with visions of turkey, stuffing and all the other yummy things that go along with Thanksgiving but today my head is full of Christmas.  This sketch had the perfect element to show off this gorgeous poinsettia.  I accented it in the center with silver glimmer paper then continued that theme with the little dots around the sentiment.

Be sure to check out the cards from our amazing Freshly Made Sketches design team.  And Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer (SU)
Ink:  Old Olive (SU)
Accessories:  Blooming Poinsettia die (Memory Box); Sizzix embossing folder; washi tape (SU)


8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That poinsettia is gorgeous! Perfectly showcased with that green! And I loved yesterday's card too with the mad scientist :)

Julia Aston said...

Great colors on this! the red poinsettia really pops off the green!

Jen Brum said...

Oh Jen...this is just so pretty! I love that poinsettia and it stands out so nicely against that green! Love it! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!

Claire said...

That green and res looks so striking together and I love your strip of washi tape...must use mine more often! Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend...reading your blog made me hungry!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Stunning! I just love that poinsettia - it's such a standout!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful Jen! My favorite poinsettia! :-)

Greta said...

What a wonderful Christmas card!