Friday, November 15, 2013

Thank You Kindly

A little while ago I created this card and entered it in the washi tape challenge at Catered Crop.  Lo and behold Linda chose my card and I'm so honored to be featured on her blog as I play along with her Thank You Kindly challenge.


The latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch provided the inspiration for my layout and I went with a simple color scheme of red, black and white, which gave me the chance to ink up these pretty poppy stamps.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Another Thank You (SU); Poppy Birthday (Verve)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Basic Black (SU)
Ink:  Poppy Parade (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Pierced Square STAX (My Favorite Things); washi tape

6 comments:

irishgalkelly said...

Perfection Jen!!

Joni Andaya said...

What a lovely card Jen! Thank you for joining us at CTS!

Linda McClain said...

It's perfect for our challenge. I knew it would be. Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so lovely! Such a pretty take on the sketch!

Betty said...

Lovew your color combination. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet card... LOVE the CAS design!