Tuesday, November 24, 2015

colourQ 318!

Since we're only a couple of days away from Thanksgiving I decided to have one more go at a card for that holiday.  I've actually made a very similar card to this before but I couldn't resist making it again one using these so-appropriate colors from colourQ!



What every turkey is thinking around this time of year don't you think?  The layout for my card comes from the sketch at Can You Case It and it was just dumb luck that it was perfect for how I like to show off my little turkey friend - CAS with no fuss!  I did take a little poetic license with the sketch by putting my sentiment on the opposite side but I really wanted my feathered friend to be facing the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and please head on over to colourQ and check out the cards the design team has made with these colors.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Peeps, Alphadot (Paper Smooches)
Paper:  Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Hot Fudge (My Favorite Things); Early Espresso (SU); Copics
Accessories:  Autumn Harvest sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

LOL! I love this!

Linda Callahan said...

Totally fun.....and adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

HeHe cute sentiment! I don't think this gobbler has to worry much though, he's a bit on the thin side!!

Rochelle Blok said...

What a fun card! Love the CAS look and the touches of sequins! Thanks for playing along this week at CYCI! Rochelle xo

Petra Swart said...

What a cute and super fun card, Jen!!!! Such an adorable little turkey!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Kim S said...

SO fun!!!

Unknown said...

So cute!! love it! Thanks for joining us @ CYCI!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful, clean and simple card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It?

Deepti said...

So simple and so very adorable :)

Nancy said...

Totally cute!