Thursday, February 4, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 158

Here I go again with a card using my new, favorite heart die.  This time I'm using it on my CAS(E) This Sketch card!



When I sat down at my desk to make this card I fully intended to use some flowers.  But then I saw the glitter challenge at CASology and the colors at Stamp Ink Paper and got distracted!  Those challenges were a great opportunity to use this scribble heart die cut from some gold glimmer paper and it was easy to add some black embossing paste, a red sentiment, and a few red sequins (yes, they are red even though they look black in the photo) to round out this fabbo sketch.



The CAS(E) This Sketch design team has cooked up some great designs with this sketch so hop on over to check them out.  I hope we'll get to see you in the gallery this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Everyday Mini Sentiments (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper:  Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things); Champagne Glimmer (SU)
Ink:  Real Red (SU)
Accessories:  Scribble Heart die (Simon Says Stamp); Graph stencil (Sheena Douglass); black embossing paste (Wendy Vecchi); sequins

15 comments:

Karren said...

I love everything about this! Such a modern and trendy card!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Jen, modern and fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jen! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

Fantastic card--love that funky glittered heart--perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Such an elegant card Jen! Loving your take on the sketch!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Every time I have seen this die, I have held myself in check (I bravely deleted all my wish lists yesterday and vowed to use some of my NBUS before getting more) . . . today your card has defeated me . . . it is now on my first, new wish list . . . you naughty girl ;) A fabulous design Jen! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Petra Swart said...

WOW, this looks fantastic, Jen!!! I love the stripes and that heart is just gorgeous!!! Lovely card!!!
Have a great day!!!

Marisa said...

Love this!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Wow Jen! This is a Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our color challenge!

Gingin said...

Love the simplicity of your card Jen! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Unknown said...

I just love how beautifully simple this card is!! Just love it!! Thank you for joining this week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

Jen W. said...

That really is an awesome heart die and it looks especially fabulous in glitter! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Maggie Mata said...

I too love that heart stamp Jen. The layout is nothing less than perfection at it's finest. Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper color challenge.

Hannelie said...

LOVE this card Jen!
Thanks for joining CASology !

Leigh Penner said...

I love your fabulous take on the sketch!