Friday, February 5, 2016

Tag You're It 40

Finally it's Friday and it also happens to be the day for a new challenge at Tag You're It!  I am the hostess this week and I hope that my tag inspires you in one way or another!

We are so close to that special holiday on February 14th that I couldn't resist making a tag to celebrate Valentine's Day!  I used a heart stencil to emboss some iridescent embossing paste first then added the scribble heart on top. A hashtag sentiment and I was done.  Easy peasy!


The design team at Tag You're It has created some fun tags to inspire you this week so I hope you will check them out.  And I hope you'll join us in the gallery this week!

Supplies
Stamps: Hashtags (Tim Holtz)
Paper:  Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Pink Pirouette, Real Red (SU); Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Gift Card Holder die (Reverse  Confetti); Scribble Heart die, Mosaic Heart stencil (Simon Says Stamp); iridescent embossing paste (Dreamweaver); Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon (SU); baker's twine

7 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Such a sweet tag, Jen!!! The combination of the kraft and pink with the red and little bit of white really works wonderfully!!! That scribble heart is really such a winner - every time I see you use it, I like it even more!!! Love the scallops at the bottom and the stenciled heart is really beautiful!!!! Lovely!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

Marybeth said...

Awesome tag Jen it was so easy to be inspired by your beautiful tag! Love the simplicity and the colors!

Kelly Szafron said...

Fantastic tag! Lots of inspiration from it!

Happy Dance said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Double hearts! The pink and red are just perfect for this sweet Valentine's tag. Perfect use of that embossing paste, too. Love this!! Bev

Susan said...

Your tag is great...thanks for the inspiration!

Jeanne J. said...

This is a favorite of mine Jen! So clean, but oh the yummy details! Love the embossed background!

cm said...

Jen, a zillion apologies for commenting so very late, but do know, my 'thought bubbles of love' for your tag were sent the moment I saw it as our inspiration! So incredibly pretty; love the stenciling and that pretty sketchy heart! Hope you like my translation coming tomorrow in the reminder post...
Hugs~carol