Tuesday, March 22, 2016

colourQ 334!

Spring has finally sprung!  And we welcomed it here in New England with a bit of a snow storm! It turned out to be nothing, after all the hype of inches upon inches falling on us, and I am totally ok with that.  I'd much rather have warm sunshine on my face than wet snowflakes any day of the week!

Today, we welcome a new challenge at colourQ.  Definitely some spring-time colors here!



I actually made this card a week ago when I thought this was the color palette for March 15th.  Oops!  I don't think I've never been so ahead of myself in my whole life!  But I've got to admit that when I went in to my stamp room this past Sunday to make my DT cards for the week I was quite thankful that their number was reduced by one!

The layout for this card comes from the latest sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps.  I was quite literal with the sketch and let the colors and a big sentiment do the talking here.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have time to check out our latest challenge at colourQ.  The design team has made some beautiful cards to inspire you.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Sunburst (Clearly Besotted); The Big the Bold and You (Winnie & Walter)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade (SU)

9 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

You combine colours perfectly Jen and make them look so easy! This is one gorgeous card!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love this colour combo and layout Jen! Beautifully CAS as usual! have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Patti said...

Ooooh ! like both your colors and your card design!! very nice!

Patti

Lisa Elton said...

Magnificent CAS design Jen, love it!!

Petra Swart said...

Love this, Jen!!!! So beautifully CAS!!
Have a great day!!!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jen, this is just fabulous! Love your take on our sketch and the color combo is perfect! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card and brilliant use of the sketch!

Annette Elliott said...

Great card, Jen. A very beautiful CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Leena Girsa said...

Fantastic CAS take on our sketch...those colours a FABULOUS together! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!