Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches 227!

I can't believe it's Wednesday!  And today at Freshly Made Sketches we welcome a new sketch designed by the talented and witty Linda Callahan.



The code word this week at Addicted to CAS is "gift" and I was pretty sure I wanted to play along over there using this bunny image.  It wasn't too long before I realized that image would look great with Linda's sketch.  I dug out some old DSP in bright, fun colors and used it to add a vertical strip to the side and a little square background for my big-eared bunny.  I colored the gifts with Copics in colors that matched the DSP.


Thanks for stopping by and please stop by Freshly Made Sketches to see the inspiration from the design team.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Birthday Bunny (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Melon Mambo, Ice Cream Parlor DSP (SU); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Onyx Black (Versafine); Copics

16 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Over the top adorable! My favorite bunny looks so cute with his stack of presents! Love this card!

Unknown said...

Great card, just love that image and sentiment. Karen x

Patti said...

Oh now Jen! this card is delightful!! I can't get over the Polka dot pp! Way to use up that patterned paper : )

Patti

Lisa Elton said...

Love those big ol' ears sticking up from behind the packages!! Cute card Jen!

Amy O said...

I love this adorable bunny! And he is perfectly paired with this fun dsp. Cute card, Jen!

Karren said...

This card just makes me smile! That bunny is too cute and the patterned paper is so fun.

Petra Swart said...

Love your colourful little polka dots and the sweet bunny with all his gifts are so adorable, Jen!!!!! Such cute ears!!! What a sweet little card!!!!
Have a great day!!!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh!!!! This so cute! Love this card! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Claire said...

So sweet Jen - loving those huge bunny ears!

Jen Brum said...

Such a fun card Jen! I love that sweet little bunny (well, his ears!) and those presents are so fun! Love the colours! Very cute!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Absolutely adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along at Addicted to CAS.

Barb Ghig said...

Your bunny is absolutely adorable, and I love those teeny, tiny polka dots on your present! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Cindy Hall said...

I loved this card the minute I saw it! That bunny peeking from behind the boxes is so adorable and your coloring is superb! Love the DSP and trim, too.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a super sweet image! Love this cheeky little bunny!

Deepti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepti said...

Awwww so adorable! Love the colorful gifts :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS