Monday, March 27, 2017

Butterfly Thanks

The inspiration photo at Just Us Girls gave me an excuse to use an old favorite color:  Kiwi Kiss.  I've even got some Kiwi Kiss patterned paper that I've been hoarding saving so I was able to use both on my card.


And since spring has sprung around here I thought it would be appropriate to use a pretty butterfly on my card.  I used the sketch at Can You Case It and the square on the sketch became the butterfly on my card.


Short and sweet today.  It's Monday so that means it's back to work for another exciting week at the old desk!  Blah...

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Hennah Elements (Altlenew)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Kiwi Kiss, Garden Green, Basic Black, Vellum, Walk in the Park DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Jet Black (Altenew)
Accessories:  Papillons die (4enscrap); enamel dew drops (Freckled Fawn)

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Love your take on our Photo this week at Just Us Girls! I just love your double layered butterfly and that great background paper. I just adore green in all shades, you can tell as that is my biggest folder of scraps. Thanks for joining us!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the DP you used Jen, this is so pretty!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Jen! I love Kiwi Kiss... I have a stash that I've been hoarding too. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with CYCI!

snappy scrappy said...

Sooo pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome CAS card - great inspired card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Rose Packer said...

Love this Jen, it's so clean and simple. It's stunning. Thanks for playing along at CYCI - Rose.

Lesley said...

This is lovely and it makes me envious!
I never bought Kiwi Kiss and I LOVE THAT Colour!!!