Friday, April 21, 2017

Tag You're It 70

TGIF!  But Friday also means it's time for a new inspiration challenge at Tag You're It.  This time around our featured artist is Kim Heggins who has designed the cutest tag for us.  We are also joined by one of our previous winners Wendy Johnson.  So let's get to it.


I did not have any cute bears in my stash that we small enough for my tag so I had to do a little shopping!  Any excuse, right?  I found this adorable digital image on Etsy and he practically leaped into my cart!  I like how Kim's bear and my bear are both holding something - perhaps a gift for a friend.  I carried Kim's friend theme with my sentiment and kept some similar design elements.

You won't be surprised to know that the Tag You're It design team has gone all out for this challenge and has some adorable tags to inspire us.  I hope you will join us in our gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!]

Supplies
Stamps:  Bear (Blackberry Jellys); Stackem' High (The Alley Way Stamps)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi (Stampin' Up!); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Tumbled Glass (Distress); Jet Black (Altenew); Copics
Accessories:  Tag You're It die (My Favorite Things); Puffy Clouds die (Memory Box)

6 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I'm all for any excuse for shopping for new crafty supplies! What a great choice, too!! That bear is absolutely adorable! I'll have to see if I have any bear images...otherwise, I might have to do a little shopping myself, lol! Sweet tag. Have a great weekend. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Awwww, this is so cute!!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, that little guy is such a sweety with his bunch of tulips, Jen!!!! And the bg you have given him is lovely!!!! What a darling tag for a special friend!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!!
Hugz

Karren said...

Oh this is adorable! That little bear holding the flowers is just too cute but it's such a shame you had to go shopping - not! 😃

Susan said...

This little guy is so cute. Love the colors you used. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your little bear and your colouring is great - fantastic tag.