Friday, May 19, 2017

Tag You're It 71

TGIF!  That's what I say.  I also say it's time to play along with the latest Tag You're It challenge.  We've got a new format there - one that will give you lots of time to play along with us.

You'll now have four weeks to play along with the challenge and every member of the design team will play along too.  Each Friday there will be new inspiration on the Tag You're It blog and this week it's my turn to share my project designed by our guest featured artist Lindsey.


When I saw Lindsey's tag I knew instantly what stamp set I was going to use.  I kept the same red and green theme and used this old favorite floral stamp.  I also used a "hello" sentiment but I stamped mine in black because I wanted a bit more contrast.

I spent about 15 minutes hunting around my stamp room looking for the red gingham ribbon you see on my tag.  I had a vague idea that I owned some but I wasn't 100% sure.  But I persevered in my quest and just when I was about to admit defeat and give up I found it!  It's an old spool from Stampin' Up! and I don't think that I even used it before because there was still the celophane strip wrapped around the ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by and please pop on over to Tag You're It to check out the latest round of inspiration from our design team.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Botanical  Silhouettes (Papertrey Ink); Scripty Greetings (The Ton)
Paper:  Cloud White (Reverse Confetti); Pure Poppy (Papetrey Ink); Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  New Leaf, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Jet Black (Altenew)
Accessories:  Tag Sale:  Quilted die (Papertrey Ink); red gingham ribbon (Stampin' Up!); white seam binding ribbon

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful interpretation of Lindsey's tag! Have a great weekend!

Karren said...

Those flowers you've used always look so pretty and delicate. I'm glad you persevered in your ribbon hunt because it's the perfect finishing touch.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a sweet and dreamy little tag Jen! Love that you found your gingham ribbon, it's perfect!