Monday, June 26, 2017

Seriously Fabulous

I'm not sure how this happened but I found myself with some free time Sunday night and I managed to make it into my craft room and actually make a couple of cards.  One I'll be posting later in the week but the other is right here!


I made this for the sketch at As You See It using the colors at CAS-ual Fridays and it was super easy to put together.  Once I found an appropriate circle stamp, that is.


Short and sweet for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Fonds Grunge (4enscrap); Brushed Cheers (The Ton)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Hawaiin Shores (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Basic Gray (Stampin' Up!); Hawaiin Shores (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Seriously die (Lil' Inker Designs); enamel dew drops (Freckled Fawn)

11 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I do love to see your beautifully clean and fabulous creations Jen! Have a wonderful week! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Heather Cooper said...

Jen, your card is seriously fabulous! Oops, but I'm stealing that comment from somewhere! 🙄 I love the pizzazz you've managed to create with just a stamp, a die cut and some bling! Thanks for sharing it with us at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

I've never seen that glorious grungy circle stamp before - how have i never seen such a great thing?! It's wonderful, as is your card. You are superb at combining just the right few elements in just the right space. Thanks so much for joining us again at As You See It.

Lisa Elton said...

You always inspire me with you creativity Jen!! You have such a knack at combining just the right elements for a fabulous CAS card. This one is a perfect use of the challenge colors for the challenge sketch!!

Lisa Kind said...

You found the perfect circle stamp! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!!! LOVE!

LeAnne said...

SERIOUSLY....an awesome card! I am always amazed how you can take a few little elements, throw them together and come up with a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week! ♥

Happy Dance said...

Seriously fabulous card, Jen. Perfect use of those colors, and that die is amazing. This is another of yours that's on my favorites list. Love it!! Hope all is well with you. Bev

Karren said...

Everything about this card is perfect!

Kim Hamilton said...

Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday's :)

Michelle Lupton said...

Love this! Thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)