Thursday, August 3, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 233

It's easy peasy lemon squeezy over at CAS(E) This Sketch today where we've got a great new sketch designed by Hannelie.



In retrospect I should have done two lemons instead of three to keep more in line with the sketch but I love lemons so I stuck them all on there!  The cue card this week at CASology is "juicy" which put me in mind of this stamp set that I've had for ages.  I even dug out my old Crystal Effects (pleasantly surprised to find that storing it on its side prevented the nozzle from clogging) and used that on the inside parts of the lemons.  It looks great in real life!


The work week is nearly over (yay!) and I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can relax a bit.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope we'll see you at CAS(E) This Sketch.  Be sure to check out the inspiration from the design team.  You're going to love all their cards!

Supplies
Stamps:  Lemon Squeezy (The Alley Way Stamps)
Paper:  Cloud White (Reverse Confetti); Daisy (Avery Elle); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Copics
Accessories:  Dotted Curve die (Poppystamps)

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOVE your card ... LOVE!!!!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun take on the sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable.....and totally fun! The gal I walk with every morning always says easy peasy and in my head I think lemon squeezy....lol..

Joyce said...

Very juicy and sweet. Love that sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Super fun card, Jen! The more the merrier - I like 3 lemons better 2 in this case. They look like they're trying to squeeze to fit in the card. :-) Hideko

Lisa Elton said...

Love this, what a fun sentiment!!

Karren said...

This is such a fun and playful card! The 3 lemons look perfect across the bottom and the sentiment is fabulous.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the design, Jen! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Anna Uhras said...

Just ADORE your beautiful juicy card Jen!! Fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

Barb Ghig said...

CONGRATS on your well-deserved win at CASology, Jen! Your card is fabulous and I love your fun sentiment!!!

Claire said...

Congrats on your Casology win Jen - fab take on the cue word!