Tuesday, September 26, 2017

CASology 268 Guest Designer



Today is an exciting day for me!  A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to have one of my cards chosen as a winner at CASology and I was invited to join the team as a guest designer this week.  The cue word is Fortune and I consider it pretty lucky that I had the image that I used on my card in my stash!



I'm pretty sure that treasure chest holds a fortune in gold and precious jewels!  The image is from a set of pirate themed stamps and I really didn't want to use one of the sentiments from the set.  They all qualified as certified for International Talk Like Pirate Day and that wasn't quite the look I was going for!  I started perusing my stash and lo and behold I came across this sentiment, in a nice font, that was perfect for my card.

Many thanks to Melissa and the CASology team for inviting me along this week.  I love to make CAS cards and there's always loads of inspiration to be found there from the talented design team.  I'm so happy that they like what I do!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Black Beard's Loot (The Alley Way Stamps); Bright Days (Avery Elle); Sunny Days (Verve)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Bristol Smooth (Strathmore)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Jet Black (Altenew); Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!); Copics

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yay, congrats on guesting Jen!! Your card is adorable and a terrific take on the cue word!

Linda Callahan said...

Congrats! I love this......sweet as can be!

Karren said...

Congrats on your GD spot! This is the perfect image for the cue word and the rays behind the treasure chest look fabulous.

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the sun image for the glowing treasure, Jen! Congrats on Guest Designing this week at CASology!

Judy1223 said...

Jen, this is so awesome! I love the glow from behind the treasure chest! So glad to have you as guest designer at CASology this week!