Thursday, December 14, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 251

We've got a new challenge for you at CAS(E) This Sketch and I managed to pull it off by making a card that has nothing to do with Christmas!



I've had my eye on this stamp set for quite a while and I actually pushed the button recently and bought it.  Little did I know that it would be perfect for this sketch!  Look how perfectly that happy little bomb mimics the circle on the sketch!  I used some colors that I think are good for a man-card because those always seem to be lacking in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!  And don't forget to check out our challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  I hope you'll join us in the gallery!'

Supplies
Stamps: Boom! (Your Next Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Lemon Lime Twist, Pacific Point (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Copics
Accessories: Boom! die (Your Next Stamp); Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Lolol.....this is waaaay too cute!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Linda. TOO CUTE!!