Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Love, Joy, and Peace on Earth

It has been a whole month since I made a Christmas card!  So in the spirit of staying on top of things I decided that the color challenge at Merry Monday was just the thing to jump start my 2018 Christmas card stash.  It helped that I had a mix of sequins in just the colors they are looking for.



I seem to be on a shaker card kick lately.  I confess that they are fun to make and the mixes that are available today are super easy to use.  I love how they contain sequins and beads and bugles and all kinds of fun things that I would never to think to mix up on my own.  And for some reason my Christmas shaker cards always seem to pair up with snowflakes.  I love how they look together so I won't question the why of it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Fa La La (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Glitter (Recollections); Vellum (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Cherry (Avery Elle)
Accessories:  Funky Flakes die (CAS-ual Fridays); Let It Snowflake Too die (My Favorite Things); Christmas Couture sequin mix (The Ton)

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is an amazing CAS shaker card Jen! Love the colors and the delicate snowflake, just beautiful!

Happy Dance said...

Oh Jen! This is just gorgeous!!!! I love this color combination, and how you've used this color palette and kept it so wonderfully CAS. Those snowflakes and shaker bits are beautiful. I love, love, love this card!! Bev

Kathy said...

It is a pretty card and very peaceful...I would enjoy shaking it......

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Jen, and I love the mix of sequins you used...perfect for this challenge!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Samra said...

What a gorgeous card!!!
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Cindy C. said...

So elegant and beautiful!!

Colleen said...

Lovely shaker card Jen! thank you for playing along with us at Merry Monday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous Jen!! One less card to worry about this Christmas!! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Dawn said...

I am such a fan of shaker cards and this is just so lovely. x

Unknown said...

Jen,
What a cute CAS shaker card... I love all of the elements that you used to create this cutie. Thank you for joining us over at Merry Monday.

Tracy said...

Awesome shaker card. These colors look amazing together :)