Thursday, February 8, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 258

How time flies!  Here we are at Thursday again and it's time for a new challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  This week the sketch made me think of a particular stamp that I've had for a while but never used.



The sketch has those vertical candles sticking up from the sentiment.  Well, in my mind, I saw a bunch of cute animals sticking up from their perch inside of an umbrella.  It's all about perspective!

The hardest part about making this card was finding a sentiment!  None of the baby sets I have in my stash had the exact combination of words and complementary fonts that worked well together so I went deep into my archives and found this oldy but goody from Stampin' Up!  There are a few babies in my future - none of them mine(!) - so this card is heading into my ready-made baby card stash!

Thanks for stopping by!  Head on over to CAS(E) This Sketch to see the inspiration from the design team.  Smashing as always!

Supplies
Stamps:  Baby Zoo Umbrella (Whipper Snapper Designs); Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Bristol Smooth (Strathmore); Wisteria Wonder (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Jet Black (Altenew); Copics
Accessories:  Banner Trio die (WPlus9)

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is super sweet Jen and so perfect for the sketch!

Cécile RIBON said...

A great sketch, so inspiring and an adorable take on it! Those animals are so cute! Hope I will have time to play along.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, that image is just the sweetest and so perfectly colored! Wonderful take on the sketch, Jen!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch, Jen!

Karren said...

Oh this is so adorable! Love that image and I can see the sketch perfectly fine. Great job!

Kim S said...

Such a perfect image you picked for this sketch!!

Brian King said...

Oh, Jen! This is ADORABLE! I love that this image works so wonderfully with the sketch. Love it!

Sherry Espinoza said...

That's the cutest stamp set I've seen in a while. Love it.