Thursday, February 22, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 260

Hello hello!  It's time for a new challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch!  I was intrigued by this challenge. I'm sure you will be too!



I loved the idea of using a big die cut sentiment on my card but opted to give it a bit of a background too.  Since my "pow" sentiment was a superhero sentiment I continued that theme with some "bam" bubbles behind it. It's like I'm speaking another language!

The color challenge at Just Us Girls intrigued me so I played along there as well.  My enamel dots are the "kraft" element of the challenge even though they look quite green in the picture!  And at AAA cards they are looking for die cuts only!  Pow!  Done!


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the inspiration from my CAS(E) This Sketch teamies.  We'd love to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); Purely Pomegranate (Stampin' Up!); Perfectly Plaid Rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
Accessories:  Bam Bubbles die (Paper Smooches); Pow Zap Bam die (Frantic Stamper); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun take on the sketch, Jen!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch, Jen! Love that big bold POW!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the colors and sketch. This card made me smile thanks for joining in at JUGS

Happy Dance said...

Bam! Pow! You've nailed it! What a clever card and a great take on this sketch, Jen! I can see this card for several different uses. Great colors, too. Love it! Have a great weekend. Bev

Jane said...

Pow indeed! Super CAS and so eye catching, love it! Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards current challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

Too much fun Jen, and super cute! Did you catch that...'super' cute haha!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Too Funny Jen, this card could be used for so many occasions. I love a card that pops out like this at you! Great imagination.

SallyB. said...

cas but genial

Craft-E-Place said...

Super card, so much impact. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Tracie Pond said...

Fun color combo. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie