Thursday, March 15, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 263 Meets Fusion

I saw sparkles when I saw the latest sketch challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch!  I paired some sparkly tape with some gold washi to create a couple of horizontal layers then added a round element with a sentiment stamped inside.



As I do every couple of weeks I combine a CAS(E) This Sketch with a Fusion challenge and this time around I used a couple of colors from the Fusion challenge as well as a "friends" theme.  The vertical layers are made with washi tape and the sentiment is layerd on a couple of scallop circles.  I love how this turned out!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope we'll see you in the CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion galleries!

Supplies
Stamps:  Brighter Days (Verve)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah)
Ink:  Jet Black (Altenew)
Accessories:  Standard Circles die, Petite Scallop Circles die ( Spellbinders)
Love & Sparkles sequins (Neat & Tangled); washi tape

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a wonderful sentiment! Love the glitter panel behind it! Sweet card!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a beautiful CAS card, Jen! I love your sparkly tape and your sweet sentiment pairs perfectly with your scalloped circles! Great job combining challenges, too!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Jen! I love your pretty sentiment and the sparkle!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just dazzling! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely simple design, but it packs a punch! I love the sparkle Jen, this is so elegant!!

Patti said...

You friend will see sparkles when she gets this card too! I love that sentiment highlighted by such pretty bling bling!!

Patti

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE that rich pink glitter paper!! Such a fabulous sentiment too!! Great card!!

Kim S said...

That is a beautiful sentiment - both the words and the font! It's just right with the sparkle and shine behind it!