Thursday, August 30, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 287 Meets Fusion

This week the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and the inspiration at Fusion were a simple match!  My card for both is bright, cheery, and a bit wonderful if I do say so myself!



Although I do wish I had balanced my daisies a bit more.  Big daisy on top and small on bottom looks a bit wrong to my eye.  But by the time I put this together the glue had set and this baby was not coming apart!  It's pretty, though and no sentiment means I can use this for just about anything!

There are a couple of fabulous challenges going on at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion so I hope that you have some time to play along with us!

Supplies
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Gerbera Daisy die (My Favorite Things)

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That diecut makes fabulous daisies! Love the clean look of this....very pretty!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful daisies on your lovely card. TFS

Barb Ghig said...

Super pretty card, Jen! I think your daisies are balanced perfectly and I love the small pattern on your graphic DSP! As always, you have combined the challenges beautifully, too!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Jen,

Oh gosh, the soft tones so work for your lovely card. Never mind big little on the daisies it just WORKS! (You could paste another big daisy on top of the other if it is a "giving" card - not a mail out coz it would be too fat)

Lisa Elton said...

I do love those daisies, this is pretty Jen!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!

Karren said...

Your card is indeed wonderful! Those flowers are just gorgeous!