Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Happy Christmas

I've been on vacation for the last week and have been busy cleaning closets and my craft room.  I'm amazed at the things that I've been storing that I don't use or need!  I'm happy that I managed to throw away several bags of things that I don't need and I also have a big pile of things in good condition that I'm going to donate.  It feels good to purge!

After Thanksgiving and some cyber shopping I had some free time to play around in my newly clean craft room so I made a card for a threesome of challenges.  At CAS-ual Fridays they are looking for shades of gold, Just Us Girls wants bows, and at Less is More it's one layer week.




This bow stamp set is a two layer image so I stamped the first image in a dark honey color then stamped the second layer in gold and then heat embossed it.  It's quite pretty in real life.  I wanted to preserve that white space so I used a small sentiment.

I'm very sad that I'm back to work today but happy that I got so much accomplished while off work - including putting up the Christmas tree.  Once I did that a happy kitty took his place underneath. 😊


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Holiday Bows (The Ton); Tiny Words Christmas (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Honey Nut (Papertrey Ink); Golden Glitz (Delicata); Nocturne (Versfine Clair)
Accessories:  gold embossing powder

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love cleaning out a closet and purging too Jen! Yes it sure does feel good. Your tree and the 'permanent gift' look great! This is a terrific CAS card. I like the way the sentiment tucks in there perfectly!

Cardsbymaaike said...

very cool stamp and color choice, I thought it was heat embossed from the thumbnail, super make

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh I love your gold bows! Very elegant card! And I love your kitty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

LaurieC said...

This card is fabulous! So clean and simple yet very elegant! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Michelle W said...

I love those gold bows Jen! Your card is beautifully CAS. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simple CAS brilliance, totally elegant and oozing white space to the max. Love it! Thanks as always for joining us at Less is More

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am totally loving those gorgeous gold bows! Beautiful CAS design and so perfect for our Photo Challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Amy Brown said...

Pretty gold bows! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)
~Amy

Unknown said...

Where did you purchase the stamp at,,?

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful CAS card, love those gold bows! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!