Friday, November 30, 2018

O Holy Night

Recently I was inspired by a card I saw on Instagram to buy a nativity die.  That card was a sponged night-time background and the nativity scene was done in black so it would be a silhouette and I had every intention of CASEing that card for my own personal stash.  But then I saw the "mostly white" challenge at AAA Cards and thought that might be an interesting look with that die.  So I got to work!



My bad photography aside this card is really pretty in real life.  The white on white design is a great look and the the star shining in the east was die cut in glitter paper so it has some great shine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  NativityScape die (SugarPea Designs)

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This die is lovely all done up in white!

LucieGCards said...

What an elegant card - absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Cheryl said...

Lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.