Thursday, December 6, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 300 Meets Fusion

Well hello there and welcome to my Christmas channel! Don't be shocked but today I've got a Christmas card to show you which is combination of the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and the inspiration photo at Fusion.



I really wanted to do a Santa flying his sleigh across the sky on my card but I didn't have one stamp or die in my stash that fit the bill.  Etsy to the rescue!  I bought a cut file then cut it with my Scan N Cut and layered it on a sponged night sky.  Santa is coming my friends! 

There are a lot of Christmas themed challenges out there so I'm playing along with the Anything Christmas challenge at Inkspirational as well as the Holiday Free For All at Muse Christmas Visions.


Thanks for stopping by!  We've got some great challenges going on at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion and our design teams will really knock your socks off with their fantastic cards!  I hope you can join us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Fa La La (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Bristol Smooth (Strathmore)
Ink:  Broken China, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire (Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Christmas Sleigh cut file (MagicSVGArt)

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your inkiness is wonderful! Beautiful sky! I inked my background too using that new mat of course!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous ink blending, Jen! I love how those shades of blue make your images pop...such a lovely CAS design, too!

I Card Everyone said...

I knew in a moment! it must be a Fusion St. Nick!!!
So fun!!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your night sky is fabulous Jen, this is cute!

Carol L said...

You've created a beautiful night sky for Santa and his sleigh and I just love your take on the sketch! What a perfectly wonderful CAS card for Christmas!

sandie said...

Jen this is CAS perfection. I love the sponged background, with all it different shades, just like the night sky. And a very creative way to make your Santa and his reindeer's. Fab to see you at Ink

Ardyth said...

That sky is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Debbie said...

love the background and the simplicity of this card

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! I LOVE the ink blending you did on this!!

Kim S said...

Charming!! I love the glow in the sky that you created!