Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Birthday

I LOVE the color combo at Color Throwdown so I set aside some time to play along.  I always seem to be drawn to these challenges when there is black and a couple of other bright colors thrown in.  In this case the yellow was calling to me to make a floral card.



I used a turnabout stamp to create the dotted background.  I really love those stamps.  I have a few now in my stash and I like how easy it is to create a fun background with them.  Then I simply cut a few leafy sprigs and stamped a couple of layered flowers in a few shades of yellow and I was done.  Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Bitty Burst Turnabout (Concord & 9th); Beautiful Blooms III (Uniko)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair); Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Sprightly Sprig die (Verve)


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm sure glad you found time to play because this is fabulous Jen! Your yellow flowers are just lovely and I like all of the black speckles. Beautifully done!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous! Love the yellow blooms!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is Pretty! Love the yellow flowers!