Bella Bleu Birthday

Monday, October 19, 2009

I've been on vacation this past week and despite being busy around the house, I have managed to get quite a bit of stamping done. What I have not been very good about is posting pictures of what I've been doing! This card was made for my sister-in-law's birthday which was on Sunday. I used the very pretty Bella Bleu paper and Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge for my layout. I seem to be using Kraft quite a bit lately. I just love how it seems to go with everything. Thanks for looking! Here's the complete recipe:

Stamps: Matchbox Messages, On Your Birthday
Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Dimensionals

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Bella Bleu Birthday”

Mercy said...

jen...this is gorgeous! love the colors and the clean and simple lines!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy