Saturday, March 20, 2010

MOJO130 Happy Birthday

The weather is absolutely gorgeous here!  It was about 75-degrees today which is not exactly typical for Massachusetts in March.  Last week we were enduring a tremendous amount of rain and a lot of people I know had to bail water out of their cellars.  There is a street about a half mile from where I live that is still closed because the river that crosses beneath it swelled so much that it flooded the street.  I'm very lucky that I live on a big hill and had no water to deal with. 

I've been very busy this week and have been dying to get into my stamp room.  But then Mother Nature bestowed us with this fabulous weather!  What's a die-hard stamper to do?  Well, I was outside all morning and then decided that at 2:00 this afternoon I could spend some time stamping without feeling guilty.  So I decided to do the MOJO sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

laurie said...

This is awesome...I love how you used the brads!

Julie Marshall said...

Love these colors and how you used the Night & Day DSP. TFS!

Christy said...

Absolutely stunning!!!! I love the colors and well, just about EVERYTHING about this card!