Monday, March 22, 2010

SSSC61 Best Wishes

As soon as I saw the sweet sunday sketch for this week, I knew I had to give it a go.  It's just so darn cute!  I decided to round the edges because I just love how it gives a card a fun look.  I chose the cottage wall designer paper as my background and let that be my color guide.  And once again I turned to my best blossoms stamp set.  I swear, it has GOT to be one of my favorite sets.  I find myself turning to it again and again.  Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is fabulous....all of your creations here are super...great work...I hope you have a fantastic week, I am offering a blog give away, check it out if you have time!

enjoy *~*

Kristina said...

I absolutely love what you have done with Karen's sketch this week! That color combo is one of my all-time favorites, and the rounded edges were genius!!! Beautifully done!

Carey said...

Oh this is just too precious. I hope to CASE this one. Thanks for showing us the fun.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this!!!