Thursday, January 6, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 23

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab!

This week we've got some great colors for our first challenge of 2011.  They're so bright, cheery and springy.  They remind me that spring really IS just around the corner (I'm not much of a fan of winter)!  For my card I decided to use my brand new Build a Blossom stamp set with my Blossom Petals Punch.  This is such a big, bold flower I can't help but love it!


It's so easy to create this flower with the stamp set and coordinating punch.  I've so many beautiful cards lately using this set, I can't wait to ink it up some more.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week, and create something!  We'd love to see what you do!

7 comments:

Ruthie said...

ohhhhh I love this flower! Lately I'm seeing it everywhere! What a beautiful card!

Lesley said...

This is such a gorgeous card! The Marina Mist looks so rich against the yellow and green!
Smiles,
Lesley

Vicky Hayes said...

The Build a Blossom stamp set and coordinating punch look GORGEOUS! Love the card you've made with them too!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Ooohh Jen-very pretty! Love it!! Not sure why I don't yet own that set!!

Jen Timko said...

This is so pretty! The center is perfect and I love that new set!

Juanita Golson said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

TrishG said...

Beautiful! Love what you've done with that flower. Great job with the colors. I'm so glad I found this color challenge. Now if only I had a bit more time to play along!