Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CQC #66

I thought the colors this week at the Colour Q challenge blog were quite refreshing after several weeks of Christmas greens and reds.

Unfortunately, my camera did not think these colors so neat.  I'm no photographer, but I'm trying to experiment with my camera to get the best picture possible.  This card would not cooperate with me!  No matter what I tried:  flash off, flash on, light box lights on, light box lights off, the colors seemed washed out.  I'm sure there's a way to correct this, but I'm at a loss so I've posted what I think is the best of the bunch (and that's not saying much).

Ugh!  So frustrating.  But I thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope you have time to stamp today!

5 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is such a fresh looking card - I love the chalk-on-blackboard effect on the background.

Anonymous said...

so funny to see this is you Jen, I scanned the submissions and said in my brain "now this is a stunning card" then I looked at the name. I pick your's everytime. Nice work missy!

Deborah Frings said...

I love these stamps and the effect with the swirl on the black is lovely.

Sylvia said...

Hi Jen, You are not the only one to get frustrated with the camera. Your card is lovely. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Jen, this is beautiful!!! Love your work, as always! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!