Monday, January 24, 2011

MOJO 175

As I usually do on Monday I checked out the MOJO sketch challenge.


And as usual, I liked it enough to give it a try.  Early on as I contemplated what I wanted to do here, I was checking my retired stash of designer paper.  I decided to use some of my Ginger Blossom dp, partly because it included the fabulous River Rock, and partly because one of the other colors featured was an old favorite, Ruby Red, which I managed to save few pieces (because I figured it would come in handy some day)!

Now, I would also like to extend a big thank you to the uber-talented Jen Timko, who assured me that this scrunchy ribbon technique was simple. I finally felt like I could give it a try and I have to say she was right!  Looks good and super-easy to do!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you  have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oooh, pretty! Love your embellishments!

Sue Shockley said...

I like the way you combined the sentiment and flowers on your circle element. Nice job!