Thursday, May 5, 2011

MOJO189 and PPC57

Usually on Thursday I'm showing off a card for the ColorLab challenge.  But this week we're taking  break because Julie, our challenge hostess, is grieving over the loss of her grandmother.  I hope you'll stop by and show her some love.  Next week we'll be back with a new challenge and I hope you'll join us then.

So today I decided to show you a card I made for the MOJO and Picture Perfect Creations challenges.

I loved the layout and I loved the color challenge, so I had no trouble putting them both together here!

And finally I found a use for those Sweet Stitches buttons! So cute!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have time to stamp today!

10 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Love what you've done with the buttons and twine!

dpkennedy said...

That is a great layout! I love the way you strung the buttons! Welcome Jen!

Lori Turner said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! WTG Jen - this card is perfect using our color combo at PPC this week - TFS!

Leanne said...

I love it, you did the PPC color combo wonderful, I love that stamp set too...great job!

Michele said...

Is there ever a card you do that I dislike?? NOPE!! Love this! Great job on the colors and sketch!! Thanks for sharing with us at PPC!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the clever little button trio with the string. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Allison said...

What a cute use for those fabric buttons! I had to have them and I haven't even used one yet!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

very cute, I love the buttons! Thanks for playing along with PPC this week :-)

Lesley said...

Hey Jen!
You are SO creative, I just love your style! The buttons and twine look really neat! Thanks for joining us at the PPC this week!!!
Smiles and Hugs,
Lesley

Andrea Ewen said...

Lovely clean design Jen and beautiful colors!