Monday, May 16, 2011

PPC58 and SSSC117 Thank You

I've been kicking around the Picture Perfect Creations color challenge in my head for a week and I finally came up with an idea for a card using the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge.

I love these long and narrow cards.  They're so unusual!  For mine, I cut a piece of cardstock 6 1/2-inch square and scored it down the middle .  It fits perfectly in the SU! Small Open-End Envelopes.

This color challenge called for Tangerine Tango so I was happy to use the Tangerine Tango embossing powder for my flowers.  I stamped the leafy image from the Fabulous Florets stamp set in Chocolate Chip then layered my Tangerine Tango flowers on top.  I used extra-puffy 3D glue dots to adhere the flowers, so in real life there's quite a bit of dimension.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

Michele said...

AWWWW Jen... I love this!! What a great card!! It's refreshingly simple and perfect. Thanks for joining us at PPC!!

Kim O'Connell said...

Oooooh! Very striking! That tangerine just pops! Love how you've tied the button and twine! Another beauty!

Lori Turner said...

Jen, you never cease to amaze me! Your one talented stamper! WTG on our colors at PPC this week! :)