Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MOJO 199 and PPC 65

I fell in love with the color challenge this week at Picture Perfect Creations.

A little bit of neutral, a bit of black and a pop of color.  Yum!  Then I spied the latest MOJO sketch challenge and saw round layers that often seem to say "buttons" to me and I was off!


I ended up leaving the round layer round and switching out the bow for the button, but I'm pretty pleased with how this came out.  I used my long-neglected Greenhouse Garden stamp set, which was (at one time) one of my "go-to" sets.  Now I fear that it will see a period of neglect again because the UPS man paid a visit to my house yesterday and deposited a big box of fun on my doorstep!  I can't wait to dig in and try out all my new stamp sets.  I'm stamping quite sparingly this week as I've got a bunch of things I've got to do after work just about every day this week, but hopefully I'll get a chance to ink up my new stuff.  Stay tuned.  I'll at least be back tomorrow showing off a new ColorLab card which uses another of the new fabulous In Colors.  I'll hope you'll stop by and take a look!

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

SO pretty, Jen! Not to beat a dead horse, but you rock these color challenges! Looking forward to seeing what you create with your new stash of goodies!

Michele said...

MAGNIFICENT!!! You always come out with the greatest cards!! Love this!! Thanks for sharing with us at PPC this week!.. and congrats on your "runner-up" for last week. :-)

Vicky Hayes said...

Lovely! I do like your use of the button. You must be SO excited about your big box of goodies!

Lori Turner said...

WOW, Jen! Love this! You rocked our color challenge this week at PPC - WTG!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply gorgeous! Those flowers are fabulous. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Jen W. said...

We are the PPC runner-up queens I think! :) Love the dotty background and those gorgeous flowers.