Friday, February 24, 2012

Cardabilities 49 and Stampin' Royalty 112

I found a new (to me) sketch challenge called Cardabilities so I thought I'd play along.



I got some new stamping goodies yesterday so I wanted to ink them up right away.  I chose my colors from the Stampin' Royalty challenge this week and sat down to get inky.


These colors were harder for me than I thought they would be.  I changed my mind a million times about the focal point on my card until I settled on this cute notebook paper and the flower.  By the way, the layered flower is heat embossed with Cherry Cobbler.  It looks so rich in real life!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Jen!

Anonymous said...

Nice!
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

Linda Callahan said...

You make the best flowers! Love this - great colors as well!

Erna Logtenberg said...

lovely card Jen! what are the flowers of? (pti,mft??)

Jen Mitchell said...

Erna, the flower is from a Verve set called Sunny Days.

BrendaB said...

Beautiful card! So glad you found us at Cardabilities - hope you join us again!

Jenn Picard said...

I really love this card! Perfect sketch and images to pair with these colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty

Sue said...

Wow a stunning card Jen sorry late comment just trying to catch up on things have checked back on the blog too and you have made some amazing things Luv Sue x