Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches 23

I haven't needed to make a baby card in a long while, but I found myself needing one and the Baby Prints stamp set was perfect for what I had in mind for Tui's sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.


A few years back, Stampin' Up! had a similar stamp set with baby fingers and toes and I always kicked myself that I didn't have it, so when this set showed up in the Mini I jumped at the chance to buy it.  I used a color combo of Whisper White, Bashful Blue, and Night of Navy - true boy colors to be sure!  And in my never-ending quest to use up my stash of designer paper, I used a piece from the Spring Showers dp pack that was brand-new when I was young and had no gray hair.


Isn't this sketch fabulous?  You know it is!  And just wait until you see what Tui  (the uber talented designer of this sketch) and the rest of the Freshly Made Sketches design team created with it!  I just know that you'll be inspired to join us this week!








10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet sweet baby card! So pretty in blue! Love those little feet :)

Donna said...

Hey Jeanette, I am just smitten with Bashful Blue and White for simple clean baby boy cards and this is delightful. I just returned from a month's vacation and was delighted and happy to resume checking out your eye candy! Thanks for inspiring me with your special style. ~Donna

Rita W said...

Such a sweet card, Jen. I've been debating on that set and you might have just convinced me that it is time to get it! :)

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the sketch Jen, and your baby card is beautifully done!

Jen Timko said...

I, too, have kicked myself for not having that other set. I may need to go get this one now! Fantastic use of the sketch and the stamper! Love this!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Jen. The images are so sweet and I love the stitching!

Tui Nathan said...

What a fabulous card Jen ... I have always loved these little tiny feet and hand stamps and your have used it oh so perfectly here ... it really showcases the stamp set ... looove it!

jaydee said...

Stunning, Jen. what a great use of this set.
hugs
jaydee

Tara Bourgoin said...

Such a sweet baby card and awesome colour combo! I have two young boys, and if I had received this card, I no doubt would have started tearing up. Just too sweet for words.

Jeanne said...

Just the sweetest card ever. I love this stamp set and you have made it look wonderful. Also love this color blue you are using.