Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 92

This week the lovely and talented Jen Brum has created the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.  And I think you're going to love it!



I've been dying to ink up this beautiful stamp set ever since I got it last week, and I finally got the chance.  It's got these beautiful flower stamps that go with the leafy stems.  I randomly stamped some of the images on the green layer to create my own background paper.  I'm not entirely happy with how I stamped the red flowers because they seem a little out of proportion - what with the big one on the left there.  But I think they are ok.

I can't wait to see how you interpret this sketch!  The design team have got some beauties this week so be sure to head on over to Freshly Made Sketches and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Botanical Silhouettes (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Snow Drifts die (My Favorite Things)


8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty red flowers! You made it all work perfectly!

Happy Dance said...

Love your wonderful take on this sketch. Those flowers are amazing. Love that red against the soft cream color. Great card. Bev

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Jen! I love those flowers! They're so summery! Love that red and green together!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful Jen! The flowers are really pretty and I love how you used the same stamp set on both sides of the curve!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I love the colors, the stamp set and the sentiment. You put it all together beautifully!

Narelle Farrugia said...

These flowers really are gorgeous! I love how you've stamped the leafy bits to the green cardstock to add extra interest and your sentiment is lovely!

Rita W said...

I love the stamping on both panels. The tone-on-tone looks fantastic opposite the gorgeous flowers on the other side.